It's a BOY! Excited to introduce Obadiah "Oby" Edward Dixon as the newest member of Team Dixon. His name means "servant and worshiper of God". Born on Sept. 9 at 1:21am, weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long. We are so in love with this little guy!
God has been answering prayer in so many ways already. Thank you for joining with us in presenting these requests to God! Here are some things we would love continued prayer for:
1. Pray for Jake and me as we navigate this time of him going back to work and not being able to be at home with the two of us. With my tailbone the way it is, having Jake at home to help throughout the day has been a big help. Pray that any anxiety he or I would be feeling would be handed over to God.
2. I've had meaningful moments in God's presence where I've really felt challenged in my faith to BELIEVE that His healing can truly be for me in this. Praying for a miracle that God would touch me with His healing hand to heal not only my tailbone, but 18+ years of low back pain.
3. God's provision in providing for the extra expenses we've incurred so far in addition to the cost of labor & delivery: Oby's appts for jaundice and the use of the lights we rented for him, my X-rays, chiropractic visits, upcoming appts at Tria w/the orthopedic specialist, and possibly purchasing a Roho pillow for my tailbone. If God is keeping me in this trial, we know He'll meet our needs to get through it!
4. That God would continue to provide people who are available to drive me and Oby to appointments during the day, since I am unable to drive until tailbone is healed.
5. My appointment at Tria this Thursday. Wisdom for the orthopedic to give a clear answer and plan on how to move forward towards healing. And that the solution could come through chiropractic adjustments instead of surgery.